Thursday, June 7, 2007

Return to New Holland

Had two lovely days of retreat in Big Valley with Judy. Read books for DMIN class in mornings. Spent yesterday afternoon on top of mountain at bird lookout overlooking Allensville and Belleville - saw Indigo Bunting and Baltimore Oriole. Evening campfire with hotdogs and marshmellows. Last night delicious strawberry shortcake. Spent this morning going through the first spiritual exercise of the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius of Loyola. - Ron

Wednesday: One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may DWELL in the house of the Lord and GAZE upon the beauty of the Lord. Psalm 27:4

Thursday: The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart TRUSTS in him and I am helped. My heart LEAPS for joy and I will give thanks to him in song! Psalm 28:7

No comments: